Harper Stone Properties Limited is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:– Information about your visits to and use of this website;
– Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services;
– Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
Information about website visitsWe may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
– Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
– Where we require your consent to opt-in, send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the portal or email preference option to opt-out.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
– To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
– In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
– To the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
– Our work for you may require us to pass your information - with your consent - to our third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing the Services to you on our behalf. However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the Services and we have contracts in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
– In the event of an emergency we may be required to pass relevant and appropriate details to the emergency services or to our approved contractors.
Security of your personal dataWhen you give us personal information, we take steps to make sure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information is encrypted and protected. Our PC’s are encrypted and all backups are encrypted both onsite and offsite.
We will take precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Legitimate InterestsUnder “legitimate interests” we can process your personal information in the context of our day-to day communications with you to fulfill legal and contractural requirements, and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
Third party websitesThe website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
Keeping your dataWe will keep your data only for as long as we need to in connection with our contract agreements with you and as required by law.
Your Right to be ForgottenShould you wish for us to completely delete all information that we hold about you please contact us at email@example.com
or write to us at our postal address at the end of the privacy notice.
Our cookies help us:
– Make our website work as you’d expect
– Remember your settings during and between visits
– Improve the speed/security of the site
– Continuously improve our website for you
– Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
– Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
– Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
– Pass data to advertising networks
– Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
– Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Our own cookies
– Remembering your search settings
– Showing you which pages you have recently visited
– Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called spyware. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with anti-spyware software.
or by post to:
Harper Stone Properties Limited
Second Floor Offices
119-120 Western Road
Hove BN3 1DB